- Find an amateur – even if it isn’t your niece. College students looking to build their portfolio are much less expensive than established photographers.
- Find a photographer that will include the price of the rights to your photographs in the cost. It’s worth it to pay more upfront for the photographer’s time in order to be able to post those picture anywhere and print them any time for the rest of your life.
- Make sure to ask your family and friends to take pictures as well. You might want to hand out SD cards to trusted family and friends with cameras, and have them give you the SD cards at the end of the night.
Don’t forget to follow me on Pinterest. Bobbie Gross
And it would make my day if you would join my mailing list. I will never send out more than one email every week (and right now it’s more like once a month). The newsletter includes updates on new posts and information about giveaways.
|Annan & Bobbie: Engagement Photos|
Let Me Help With Your Wedding:
- Design Your Wedding Invitations – Starting at $100
- Design Your Wedding Website – Starting at $200
- Lasercut Your Custom Guestbook, Cake Topper, Signs, & Wedding Favors – Price Varies
Check out my other helpful wedding planning posts:
- Best Bridal Shower Game Ever
- The OTHER Best Bridal Shower Game Ever
- Preparing Your Half of the Wedding Guest List
- Finding an Affordable Modest Plus Size Wedding Dress (With Sleeves)
- How to Register For Your Wedding (And Have Fun)
- How to Cater Your Own Wedding: Formal Self-Catering Menu
- What To Do When People Don’t RSVP
- How to Save Money on Wedding Invitations
- Networking Your Way to a Perfect Wedding
- 4 Ways to Save Money on Wedding Rings
Receive the Newsletter
I know you want to stay in the loop. Learn about exciting news, posts, and giveaways.