Planning your wedding guest list is a cumbersome process. You should definitely check out my post about planning your wedding guest list here. But if you are ready to just get started and dive in, then I have created a wedding guest list printable just for you. That’s right! This wedding guest list planning printable will help you keep your potential guests organized as you brainstorm who to invite.
In the end, you will probably have to make cuts because so many people love you (and your mother still wants you to invite your Great Aunt Bertha even though you’ve never met her). Using this printable to organize your potential guests by priority (Definitely, Probably, & Possibly) will help make the cutting process much simpler when the time comes.
So check it out. Download the printable here. You can download it for free because I’m super nice like that.
If you want to help support the blog (and my ability to keep making free printables), you can donate any amount you choose when you purchase the free printable. You can donate now or later from the download email. No obligation, of course. I’d be just as happy if you shared this on your Pinterest page or followed me on one of my various social networks.
Let Me Help With Your Wedding:
- Design Your Wedding Invitations – Starting at $100
- Design Your Wedding Website – Starting at $200
- Lasercut Your Custom Guestbook, Cake Topper, Signs, & Wedding Favors – Price Varies
Check out my other helpful wedding planning posts:
- Best Bridal Shower Game Ever
- The OTHER Best Bridal Shower Game Ever
- Preparing Your Half of the Wedding Guest List
- Finding an Affordable Modest Plus Size Wedding Dress (With Sleeves)
- How to Register For Your Wedding (And Have Fun)
- How to Cater Your Own Wedding: Formal Self-Catering Menu
- What To Do When People Don’t RSVP
- How to Save Money on Wedding Invitations
- Networking Your Way to a Perfect Wedding
- 4 Ways to Save Money on Wedding Rings
Don’t forget to follow me on Pinterest. Bobbie Gross
And it would make my day if you would join my mailing list. I will never send out more than one email every week (and right now it’s more like once a month). The newsletter includes updates on new posts and information about giveaways.
Receive the Newsletter
I know you want to stay in the loop. Learn about exciting news, posts, and giveaways.