Have you ever felt overwhelmed by your health?
You don’t remember how you felt yesterday or the day before – let alone how much sleep you had last Wednesday. If you’re anything like me, you are tired of writing your daily pain levels, medications, blood sugar, and energy levels on a thousand slips of paper – only to leave them all at home when you visit the doctor. You know your doctor needs to know what is helping and what is getting worse, but you just don’t have the energy to keep track of it all.
You want to be healthy. MYLO+ health can help.
MYLO+ health includes everything you expect in a planner with a built-in health tracker.
You can quickly note daily health items, new symptoms, or questions you have for your doctor all while living your organized life.
MYLO+ health can keep your day and your health on track.
Get your health on track.
This 160 page 2015 printable planner and health tracker is being offered for $9.87 this month only.
Once you complete your purchase, a link to the download will be emailed to you.
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Questions or concerns?
MYLO+ health includes an at-a-glance calendar (three years), a health information sheet, a contacts section, a gift planning section, a library sheet for tracking items you loan to friends, and an important login tracker.
MYLO+ health’s unique health tracker includes:
- 1-10 pain rating scale to share with your doctor
- Activity or energy level tracker
- Blood pressure tracker
- Bubble-in pill tracker (5 total pills, use to track individual medicines, pain pills, or the times you take medicine)
- Stress tracker
- Blank area to describe weather
- Notes section to record blood sugar, other symptoms, or important medical information
- Body tracker to circle painful areas
Two-Page Monthly Calendar Spreads include:
- Plenty of room to write in important dates
- A large column for keeping track of your monthly goals
- Preview calendars for the next and previous months
Two-Page Weekly Spreads include:
- Left-hand column for writing out weekly goals, things to buy, people to call, and places to go
- Pre-populated dates
- Daily columns include
- header for recording important events and daily notes
- 10 item checklist
- health tracking section