Are you looking for an easier way to track your fertility?
The first time I visited a gynecologist, she asked me to describe my average period. She said it so nonchalantly, as if it should be the easiest question in the world for me to answer. I felt like an idiot because the truth was that I didn’t really know. My period was an annoying inconvenience that seemed to show up just when I didn’t want it, but I never really gave it much thought (except to curse it on occasion).
Now that I’m older (and wiser?), I track everything. I guess that’s the nature of growing up and wanting to start a family. Suddenly, I could write a novel about my last period.
Man, that’s awkward.
Wanna track your fertility like a boss? MYLO+ fertility can help.
Get your fertility on track.
This 160 page 2015 printable planner and fertility tracker is being offered for $9.87 this month only.
Once you complete your purchase, a link to the download will be emailed to you.
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Questions or concerns?
MYLO+ fertility includes an at-a-glance calendar (three years), a health information sheet, a contacts section, a gift planning section, a library sheet for tracking items you loan to friends, and an important login tracker.
MYLO+ fertility’s unique fertility tracker includes:
- Spaces to record the day of your cycle and your basal temperature
- Blank area to describe your cervical mucus (consistency and color)
- 1-10 scale to track your period flow
- Discrete bubble-in heart to track intimacy
- Notes section for recording symptoms, ovulation test results, doctor’s visits, or other important fertility information
Two-Page Monthly Calendar Spreads include:
- Plenty of room to write in important dates
- A large column for keeping track of your monthly goals
- Preview calendars for the next and previous months
Two-Page Weekly Spreads include:
- Left-hand column for writing out weekly goals, things to buy, people to call, and places to go
- Pre-populated dates
- Daily columns include
- header for recording important events and daily notes
- 10 item checklist
- fertility tracking section